Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Like Batman, it begins . . . .

Hello friends & neighbors,

After much thought, consideration and, quite frankly, a hell of a lot of ranting, I've decided to finally start this blog. The purpose? First and foremost, to bitch about my neighbor's regular Saturday afternoon activities (read: loud banging and by "loud banging" I don't mean "This Old House-style home improvements") while I'm trying to nap.

Now, dictionary.com defines the word neighbor as:

 –noun
1. a person who lives near another.
2. a person or thing that is near another.
3. one's fellow human being

Realizing this definition covers more than just the . . . . amorous young lady next door, I look to this as not only a place for me to rant about her, but all my worldly neighbors as well. There is no limit!

I've also set up a twitter feed. Perhaps I'll live tweet from my bedroom this Saturday afternoon . . . . And who knows? Maybe I'll get a tv show out of it!


And if you have stories of your own, please, by all means, submit them! Commiserate with me!

--RDT

No comments:

Post a Comment